Nvidia has made PhysX plug-in version 2.72 for Maya 2013 available. You can download the installer through PhysX Registered Developer Program.
The kind folks at physxinfo.com have made a nice guide for those who run in problems registering for Nvidia's Developer program.
Fixed in Build 2.72.0511.0400:
- Support for 2013
- Support for Viewport 2.0
- APEX Clothing Latch To Nearest system now only support 30 instead of 32 channels. (one is used to represent unpainted and the other is reserved). A vertex may not only receive one L2N channel now in master mode, though backward compat is supported. Coloring is now also more consistent. Black=unpainted, Gray = used by another channel in current drive|latch mode, Light Magenta = used by this channel in opposite drive|latch mode, Dark Magenta = used by another channel in opposite drive|latch mode
- Add solver simulation scaling support to allow simulation to occur (and export) in current or scales units rather than forcing to centimeters (which Maya does naturally in C++ SDK to mesh and transform data not from mplug or mdatahandles ).
- Fix WinXP compatible
- Improve shape's mass/density update functions
- Fix PhysX3 Contact Layer support
- re-enable acceleration joints for new files (more stable than force joints)
- PhysX tab should not gain focus when added
- fix popup viewer crash for clothing
- fix PhysX 3x debug visualizer
- fix some OpenGL rendering errors
- Fix script backward compat issues using -orderedSelection
- Fix minor GUI error message cause by pop-up such as switching PhysX solver versions modes // Error: line 1: Object's window not found. //
- Fix ragdoll load .rag issues when the target bone has multiple children
- Fix ragdoll regeneration creating constraints without removing old ones.
- Fix APEX Clothing import of legacy CTW files flipping latch to nearest data