We generally do not post about things that are noted in the release notes but I thought this was an important enough issue that deserved to be sent to a wider audience.
The File > Send To is not working correctly. Maya 2013 or Mudbox 2013 may not open when you select File > Send To and nothing will be sent. This will only affect users on Mac OS.
This issue has been resolved with an update to the libsynHub.dylib file. The steps below describe how to replace the current libsynHub.dylib file with the updated version. Any future service pack or release will contain this file already. So, this only affects the gold release of Mudbox 2013.
1. Make sure Mudbox 2013 and Maya 2013 are installed.
2. Make a backup copy of your current Maya libsynHub.dylib file located in: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2013/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS
3. Download and extract the attached libsynHub.dylib file to the same location: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2013/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS
4. Make a backup copy of your current Mudbox libsynHub.dylib file located in: /Applications/Autodesk/Mudbox2013/Mudbox.app/Contents/MacOS
5. Download and extract the attached libsynHub.dylib file to the same location: /Applications/Autodesk/Mudbox2013/Mudbox.app/Contents/MacOS
The file can be downloaded from the Support Knowledge Base here.