Ash and myself will be on holiday this week, so the blog will not be updated until 6th July, at the earliest.
The replies we get to our posts are encouraging signs that we're providing a worthwhile service to the Maya community. That said, we both feel there is room for improvement. I haven't discussed with Ash what changes could be made to the blog to increase our readership, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself until we've had time to catch up.
In the meantime, you can do something for us. I invite you to spend a couple of minutes thinking about this blog. What could we do better....? I've prepared a few questions I'd like you to consider, but your thoughts and comments on any aspect of this fledgling project are - it goes without saying - more than welcome.
1) How did you come across this blog ?
2) Are you subscribed to the RSS feed ?
3) How often do you visit ?
4) Have you recommended this blog to anyone?
5) Is it clear that this site is a service provided by Maya Support specialists?
6) Is the content relevant to the kind of issue you face on a regular basis ?
7) What other aspects of the software would you like to see covered ?
8) Are previous posts easy to find ?
9) Would you have us change the way we present the content of the blog ?
10) Have you any idea what Ash and I do all day besides blogging ?
Leave a comment at the end of this post, or contact me directly if you're not the sharing type.
Thanks all !! See you next week..